Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The tooth!


Dani has this top tooth which she will not let me pull. I have tried bribery, coercion and all to no avail. She will not let me pull that tooth for anything. It looks awful, I keep telling her she looks like Nanny Mcphee and she does not like that one bit! It is gross, tonight I had to cut her food into strips so that she could chew it out of the corner of her mouth- otherwise it bleeds all over every time she bites something (sorry too much info I know!) Mind you once it is gone she is going to have a hard time chewing much of anything as there is no sign off the other top tooth and she lost that baby tooth some time ago.
I should just sit back and let it fall out-there is no rush! I cannot believe that my baby is getting her adult teeth. Where does the time go?

No comments: