Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I love the sounds of Africa

http://www.wavelit.com/index.asp?ch=Wildlife&sh=africam


This is one of my favourite websites. It is a live camera at a watering hole in South Africa. It is a great site, I usually call it up when I get to work and listen to the sounds as it is night time over there and I cannot see much! I have yet to see any big game, but still just love the sounds. Africa is so loud- but it is amazing.
I have to have noise all around me, perhaps that is what happens when you grow up in Africa. I have the TV on or music or something on at all times. It is not like I am watching TV all the time, but I like the noise of it if I am at home during the day. Anyway as I was sitting here with the dryer tumbling (jeans with very loud buttons), the TV on and the live cam, I realized how noisy my life is! Well I hope you enjoy this webcam as much as I do.

No comments: