Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Seeing red!


I am into the 4th week of Rhonna's challenge and it happens to coincide nicely with my happy scrapping. I was about a year behind in photos when I discovered this digital thing. I had no room to spread out all my papers and stamps etc. So I started doing all digital pages. Needless to day it is now incredibly difficult to pull out the paper and glue. Having said that I am still a few months behind in 2006 photos. I am currently scraping my Xmas photos which is a tad difficult to do when spring is in the air. But I desperately have to finish 2006 before we head to Maui next week, otherwise I will be 100's of photos richer and oh so far behind in the scrapbook department! I just printed 44 12 x12 digital pages last week and they are mostly of last summer; my girls have opened that album every day and giggled over the pages- it makes this scrapbooking thing all the more worth while.

1 comment:

Maggie Lamarre said...

Hi Chere:
I los your email addy from scrapafaire.
Will you please write me at mrsdavis1024@yahoo.com
Thanks
Maggie