Friday, February 03, 2006

No rain?


I went for a run tonight (woohoo- that makes 2 FULL weeks so far), and there was no rain. Too strange, of course the endless puddles and rivers are still there, for people to drive in and splash you- but no rain. I have been out 6 times in the last 2 weeks and this is the first time I have come home dry. Miracles don't cease.
The funniest part of my day was, while walking Danica home from kindergarten, she looked up at the sky and saw the sun burning a hole through the clouds, doing all it could to break through and said "look mommy God is shining his flash light on us". Where does she she get these things?- it was so profound and she honestly believed what she was saying was just the way it was. We don't even go to church- so I have to wonder what they discuss on the playground at school!

1 comment:

Kazzy said...

great pic babe!!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK in the Sun Run training !!! WOO WOO!!