Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's been a year!!!


Really, it has been a year since I posted a thing- that is pretty sad ;(
I have been busy scrapbooking this last year- I still seem to be a year behind, but managed a year in review collage. I really like this idea as I can get a lot of info into one page.
2010 was a great year - we had some fantastic family holidays, we did a lot of fun stuff and spent some wonderful family time together. The girls had a most amazing summer- with one camp and the next. Winter brought a tiny bit of snow- but this winter has yet to bring a huge snow dump as was promised. The Christmas holidays were a whirl as always, but a great time none the less. I will try and post more in 2011, really I will.

1 comment:

lornawynn said...

I love this! It reminds me of the calendar my Karen does every year... such a great way to look back on things. I'm enjoying doing my new Project 365, posting a photo a day into an album. I can't wait to see how it goes; I'm hoping I can keep it fresh and interesting.