Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Exhausted!



I am so tired- this weather takes it out of you. I cannot believe what a busy weekend we had. Little miss Delaney turned 4!!! Wow- where has the time gone. What a great birthday weekend she had- with a family party on Saturday, followed by a kids party on Sunday. I was so busy baking all the cakes and making all the food. By Sunday night I was done- but no I thought it would be nice to put together the bed that we had bought her so that she had it for the morning. Did I mention that it was an IKE@ bed!!! 5 hours later (and still not done) I had to go to bed- I was was beyond tired. Then I woke up Monday to continue the giant jigsaw! After all that the matress we bought didn't fit (oh wait- read the small print- it takes 3 days for it to recover from it's wrapped up state- it now fits- thanks heavens!) After all of that I spent the rest of Monday sorting through her toys and getting rid of all the junk my girls collect! Does it ever end???

No comments: