Friday, June 01, 2007

Cute as a button


My nephew is as cute as a button and I realise that I don't take enough photos of the girls and their cousins. So that is my goal this month. As there is a new baby boy due in the next few weeks it seems like a great month for cousin photos. That is my goal and we will try and stick to it.
I realise as I scrap that I take photos of the same events and the costumes, weather, age and sometimes locations change from year to year. BUT overall the same photos. I have to step out of that box and start taking photos of the little everyday things that in a few years will not be everyday. For example the girls love all their stuffy animals and play for hours on end with them- I need to snap some of those moments. Or the fact that miss Delaney NEVER wears what I put out for her each day and proceeds to dress herself in the worst possible combinations. She needs a badge- I dressed myself today! Anyway watch this blog for cousin photos!

No comments: