Sunday, July 16, 2006

Digital Scrapbooking



Have I mentioned my passion for scrapbooking?
I Love it and now I am hooked on digi scraping I love it.
The photos I took in Florida last year were still unscrapped and making me feel so bad as I was so behind and the thought of scrapping 400 photos scared the heck out of me. So I saw this digital site and that was it - hooked.
Now I have just finished Florida and am ready to scrap the 360 photos I took in Oregon. Maybe I should take less photos and then I wouldn't have this problem- nah never gonna happen.

1 comment:

Kazzy said...

These are really cool.. and somewhat of a reminder that I too should get on with it when it comes to getting my wedding pictures printed and actually working on some of the albums that I could be doing.. way way too funny!

looks like you guys had a great holiday!! I would love to see more of your pics